Welcome To Our Practice!
Please review and completely fill out all patient forms and bring them with you to your upcoming appointment.
We will also need the following (You must have them at the time of visit):
- A photo ID (Drivers license, passport, etc) of parent/guarantor
- Your child's health insurance card
- A referral (If required by insurance plan)
- If the patient has had any chest X-Rays or sinus CT scans, please bring the actual X-Rays/disc to appointment
- Your "specialist" visit co-pay (Usually written on card)
- A written or typed list of all medications (With dosage) your child is currently taking
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the office and we will be happy to help you. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please do so within 48 hours or with as much notice as you can to allow us to schedule another patient in your time slot if needed.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
-Pediatric Pulmonary & Asthma Center Staff